Skip to content

Apply for financial assistance to adapt your home

Information on financial assistance to help you adapt your home.

Private housing conditions

We monitor the condition of private rented housing and take action

Houses in Multiple Occupation

Information on HMOs, including applying for a licence and reporting a problem with an HMO

What landlords and letting agents need to know

What landlords need to consider when renting out a property

What tenants need to know

Advice and guidance for tenants

Report an empty home

If you are concerned about an empty or run-down property let us know

Lease your property to us

Rent your property with a little help from us

Ventilation advice for landlords

Ventilation advice for landlords in view of the COVID-19 pandemic