Skip to content

Enrolling Children into school

If the child has been to school in Ukraine then they can apply for an in-year application please follow link below:

Apply for an in-year place – Education and Families (

If they have not yet attended school they will need to apply following the normal procedures direct them to DCC to speak direct to someone. Phone number 0345 155 1019

Petroc College

They have been giving funding (FE19 funding) for the Ukraine refuges, provided they have the necessary paperwork (ID etc) for all 16+.

They need to go to the college and ask to speak to someone and they will be seen straight away.