Community governance reviews
A Community Governance Review (CGR) allows us to review the electoral arrangements for all or part of the North Devon district.
The powers we have to carry out a CGR can also include the electoral arrangements at parish level such as:
• parish areas including grouping, altering, creating
• naming of parishes
• electoral arrangements including parish council size and warding
The main things for us to consider when deciding whether to make changes are:
• impacts on community engagement
• cohesiveness of communities
• local democracy
• delivery of local services
There are currently no reviews.