Trade waste collections
Now that your business is about to reopen you need to let us know what your requirements are for your trade waste collections before reopening.
Before opening your business again please email our Trade Waste Team on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- your name and service address
- your contact details including phone number and email address
- whether you are a new customer or renewing your collections
- bin size and quantity required - this may be different to what you had before
- frequency of collections you require, as well as your previous collection day, if you still have this information
- the length of the contract you would like, for example, during the summer months or a whole year
- preferred start date
- any changes you want to make to your previous collections
Please also read our Trade Waste Full Terms and Conditions as well the information about Your Duty of Care to dispose of commercial waste safely. The Duty of Care and Contract needs to be completed and returned to us.
If you have any questions call our Trade Waste Team who will be able to advise you personally 01271 318508 or 01271 318509.
General information about the service can be found on our Trade waste page.