Health and wellbeing
The Northern Devon Health and Wellbeing Delivery Group sees local health, public health and care leaders working together to improve the health and wellbeing of North Devon's population and reduce health inequalities.
Partners involved are:
- North Devon Council
- Devon County Council
- Torridge District Council
Agendas and minutes of meetings
District public health plans are a way of monitoring and prioritising health and wellbeing issues in the local authority districts of Devon.
- North Devon Locality Public Health Plan (pdf 109KB)
To find out more, please go to the Devon Health and Wellbeing webpage.
- Terms of reference (2016) (pdf 75KB)
- One You - campaign by Public Health England, focusing on how you can look after your own health
- One Small Step - campaign by Public Health England focussing on helping people become healthier by taking small steps in healthy choices