Skip to content

Make a representation

Representations under the Licensing Act, in respect of premises licence applications

Premises licences

Guidance on premises licences, how to apply and make variations

Personal alcohol licences

Guidance on personal alcohol licences, how to apply and renew licences

Temporary event notices

How to apply for a permit to hold temporary events or functions

Club premises certificates

Guidance on club premises certificates, how to apply and make variations

Other premises matters

Information on premises matters, including designated premises supervisors (DPS) and interim authority notices

Hypnotism permission

What you need to be authorise to demonstrate or perform hypnotisms

Current Licensing Act notices

A list of all current licence notices under the Licensing Act 2003

COVID-19 - Advice for entertainment and alcohol licence holders

Latest Government guidance on restrictions for licensed premises from 5 November