Fees and payment methods
- Full local search - LLC1 and CON29 (online/by email - payment must be by BACS or Card, NOT by cheque) - £60 (£11 per extra parcel)
- Full local search - LLC1 and CON29 (by email/post with payment by cheque) - £71 (£11 per extra parcel)
- LLC1 only - £10 (£5 per extra parcel)
- CON29 only (online/by email - payment must be by BACS or card) - £50
- CON29 only (paper search with cheque) - £61
- Optional questions £6 each
You can also ask individual questions about a property. See the full list of fees for details.
Document copies - if you require documents please check this website first. Section 106 agreements can often be found attached to the planning application. Tree preservation orders are also viewable via the mapping. If a document is not on the website there maybe a charge involved in providing a copy. Please email us your request and we will let you know.
By BACS, online credit or debit card payment - please email your search request to firstname.lastname@example.org first so that we can email you the details and the invoice number to quote to be able to make the payment. Please do not make payment before you are given an invoice number.
By cheque - made payable to North Devon Council, sent for the attention of the Land Charges team at Lynton House, Commercial Road, Barnstaple, EX31 1DG