Leisure and lifestyle update during the coronavirus outbreak
All of our parks, play areas and skate parks are now open to the public and we urge any users to follow the safety signage which has been put up at these facilities.
Signage will be in place to remind users to:
- maintain social distancing
- wash their hands thoroughly before and after their visit
- take their own hand sanitiser wherever possible
- not to eat and drink whilst using play equipment
- dispose of litter in the bins provided
- be considerate of other park users and if any play area appears busy, to come back at a later time
As with all outdoor equipment that can be accessed by multiple people, play areas cannot be guaranteed to be free of COVID-19. Parents should supervise their children at all times and should take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of themselves and their children while using the equipment.
The Tearooms at Bicclescombe Park will not be re-opening for the remainder of the year.