Senior Regeneration Officer
Job Vacancy: Senior Regeneration Officer
37 hours per week, permanent contract
Salary: £29,323 - £31,601 per annum
North Devon Council’s Economic Development Team is looking for a professional to assist with their ambitious regeneration and growth programme. Reporting to the Regeneration Manager you will develop and deliver projects to grow the local economy, working with partners across the region.
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Developing and managing physical regeneration projects from conception to completion
- Identifying opportunities to support economic growth in North Devon
- Appointing and managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Seeking and securing funding
You should have –
- A degree in estate management/planning, or a related discipline
- At least three years’ experience of managing large regeneration projects
- Knowledge of funding available to support regeneration
- Experience of partnership and multi-discipline working to deliver public/private projects
The post is based in Barnstaple
Closing Date: 24 July 2017 (noon)
Interview Date: 3 August 2017
If you have not heard by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In return we offer a supportive environment in an organisation accredited with IIP, flexible working hours, a career average salary pension scheme and an optional childcare voucher scheme.
North Devon Council believes in valuing diversity and is committed to equal opportunities.
For an application pack, please call 01271 388353, quoting reference SRO or use the documents below:
If you require a copy of the application form, or job description, in an alternative format, please contact us.