Parking Office Supervisor
Job Vacancy: Parking Office Supervisor
37 hours per week, permanent post
Salary: £20,661 - £25,951 per annum (salary subject to satisfactory completion of training)
The Parking Office is seeking to appoint a Supervisor on a permanent basis:-
The postholder will work initially with the current Supervisor to train in all elements of parking, including parking legislation and systems.
You will be expected to:
- Manage two small teams of staff, providing leadership and support and adhering to the legal process and audit requirements
- Provide supervision of the numerous systems and equipment used in the department
You will need:
- To be a proven team leader, with the ability to motivate others to deliver a high quality service to Council’s customers
- Comprehensive knowledge of how the Authority works (including its budgetary systems as well as the corporate structure)
- To have proven experience of dealing diplomatically with both customers and employees
The post is based at Brynsworthy Environment Centre.
Closing Date: 25 August 2017 (noon)
Interview Date: 11 September 2017
If you have not heard by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In return we offer a supportive environment in an organisation accredited with IIP, flexible working hours, a career average salary pension scheme and an optional childcare voucher scheme.
North Devon Council believes in valuing diversity and is committed to equal opportunities.
For an application pack, please call 01271 388353, quoting reference POS or use the documents below:
If you require a copy of the application form, or job description, in an alternative format, please contact us.