Job Vacancy: Estates Officer
Full time, temporary contract for up to six months
Salary: £34,728 - £41,881 per annum
We are looking for the right person to join our busy Property Services Team at North Devon Council as an Estates Officer.
Together with two other Estates Officers, you will be responsible for the management of the Corporate Property Estate and the provision of a valuation and agency service.
In order to be considered suitable for the post you will need to:
- be a full Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- hold an RICS Accredited diploma/degree in Estate Management or similar General Practice related area
- be a registered Valuer with the RICS
- hold a management qualification or demonstrate experience of management of a specialist technical team
- have knowledge of the law relating to property, land, buildings, estate management and valuation
- good communication and negotiation skills
- able to work under pressure and prioritise workloads to meet strict deadlines
Closing date for applications: 21 September 2020 (noon)
Interview date: 8/9 October 2020
If you have not heard by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In return we offer a supportive environment in an organisation with flexible working hours and a career average salary pension scheme.
North Devon Council believes in valuing diversity and is committed to equal opportunities.
For an application pack, please call 01271 388353, quoting reference EO or use the documents below:
If you require a copy of the application form, or job description, in an alternative format, please contact us.