Customer Services Team Manager
Job Vacancy: Customer Services Team Manager
37 hours per week, permanent contract
Salary: £25,951 - £31,601 per annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed person to oversee our busy customer services team who operate over three sites, dealing with hundreds of customers over the phone, face to face and email every day.
You will also be helping the Council deliver its ambitious business transformation programme which aims to continually improve the service we provide to our customers.
- put the customer at the heart of everything that you do
- continually seek improvements for the customer
- work with other departments to bring about service improvements for customers
- drive forward channel shift solutions to make it easier for the customer to interact with us
So you will need to:
- have a thorough understanding of customer services and customer care
- be adaptable, flexible and open minded in your approach to improving services
- have knowledge of systems thinking in order to improve processes that improve the customer experience
- be aware of the benefits of channel shift
- work effectively with your colleagues to bring about service improvements
- want to acquire new knowledge and skills
Closing Date: 25 October 2017 (noon)
Interview Date: 7/8 November 2017
If you have not heard by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In return we offer a supportive environment in an organisation accredited with IIP, flexible working hours, a career average salary pension scheme and an optional childcare voucher scheme.
North Devon Council believes in valuing diversity and is committed to equal opportunities.
For an application pack, please call 01271 388353, quoting reference CSTM or use the documents below:
If you require a copy of the application form, or job description, in an alternative format, please contact us.