Business Support Manager
Job Vacancy: Business Support Manager
37 hours per week, permanent post
Salary: £23,866 - £29,055 per annum
The Works Unit is seeking to appoint a Business Support Manager to –
- be responsible for the effective and efficient management of the Works and Recycling Team, ensuring the service maintains a strong focus on the customer
- actively review business processes to seek improvement for the customer and to increase efficiencies within the service
You should –
- be educated to HND/Degree level
- have relevant business support or customer service management experience
- have exceptional administrative skills
- be a confident communicator
The post is based at Brynsworthy Environment Centre.
Closing Date: 19 June 2018 (noon)
Interview Date: 27 June 2018
If you have not heard by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In return we offer a supportive environment in an organisation accredited with IIP, flexible working hours and a career average salary pension scheme.
North Devon Council believes in valuing diversity and is committed to equal opportunities.
For an application pack, please call 01271 388353, quoting reference BSM or use the documents below:
If you require a copy of the application form, or job description, in an alternative format, please contact us.