Remember - it costs less if you contact us online

We are unable to action anonymous or invalid requests eg. with an invalid email address

You will need to provide:

  • proof of entitlement to the benefits received
  • a letter from the carer giving details of the care being provided


The carer must be resident in the same dwelling as the person for whom they provide care and must not be either the spouse of the person cared for (or living as man and wife), or the parent of the person cared for if below 18 years of age.

The personal information you provide will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.