Remember - it costs less if you contact us online

We are unable to action anonymous or invalid requests eg. with an invalid email address

Please refer to the guidance notes before you apply.


If you intend to have alcohol, live or recorded music, dance or late night refreshment at your event you may well need to make an application for either a Temporary Events Notice or Premise Licence. Please visit Licensing for further information

The following items need special consideration. You will probably need to have them set up by professionals with their own insurance.

You must consider them separately in your risk assessment

Other licensed activities

Guidance notes

 Amenity event guidance notes

The personal information you provide will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.